Tentangku

Photobucket
18, Damai Street
If you can't take me at my worst,
you don't deserve me at my best.
Jika kau tidak dapat menerima keburukanku,
kau tidak layak menerima yang terbaik tentangku.

Laman Bicara

...

Terbaik

nurfaliha
bart
kamal
cikinto
kodoks
manutd
jom buat duit
buat pencinta sejarah
Lathef Mutalib

Create Your Badge


Koleksi

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


Credits

Lathef and Wife
Photobucket
Ramai kerrr?

Layannn..

Star Girl
Saturday, December 23, 2006

again i came out with a new layout.erm..i dont remember but i think this is my 3rd layout in 10days..this is really a job for someone who dont have job to do..erk!!dont have a job to do???i think i still have a lot of jobs/things to do..but just feeling lazy to finish up the important things 1st..;)

erm..just thinking about what songs should i put in my mp3 player after this.do u have any ideas??if u have one please type RQsongtitleur name and send it to my phone no..i'll look at all request before i make my decision..;)

"phemak toreng indipos htyuran kabajimek attutu achimit kjolop ghuiiuui avdtesri qwenstefanih.ajamnb cvut rtyu rtyi rtyo juh gut mereng"

(i'm expressing my feeling in 'germany's language'..only for those who understand..muahaha)


so its 8 days to go before we reach a new chapter in our life. a new year(2007) with a new calendar(that covered by famous hot models..wakaka)..and i wish 2007 will bring more excitement in my life.more frens to come, more responsibilities to come..but what eva it is, 2006 is still a year to remember..whats ur wish for 2007??