Tentangku

Photobucket
18, Damai Street
If you can't take me at my worst,
you don't deserve me at my best.
Jika kau tidak dapat menerima keburukanku,
kau tidak layak menerima yang terbaik tentangku.

Laman Bicara

...

Terbaik

nurfaliha
bart
kamal
cikinto
kodoks
manutd
jom buat duit
buat pencinta sejarah
Lathef Mutalib

Create Your Badge


Koleksi

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


Credits

Lathef and Wife
Photobucket
Ramai kerrr?

Layannn..

Lonely
Friday, December 22, 2006

Finally i got the song that i want - Lonely from Mcfly..eventhough some said this band is a jiwang band(especially nana),but it doesnt matter cause their songs are good to listen to.and this Lonely song is one of best song i've ever heard (for me la)..

McFly - Lonely

It's only been a day
But it's like I cant go on
I just wanna say
I never meant to do you wrong

And I remember you told me baby
Somethings gotta give
If I cant be the one to hold you baby
I dont think I could live

Now Im so sick of being lonely
This is killing me so slowly
Dont pretend that you dont know me
'Cause thats the worst thing you could do!
Now I'm singing such a sad song
These things never seem to last long
Something that I never planned on
Help me baby Im so sick of being lonely

The stuff is in my house
So many things I cant ignore
Coaster they're on the coach
Your photos on my freezer door

And I remember you told me baby
Somethings gotta give
If I cant be the one to hold you baby
I dont think I could live

Now Im so sick of being lonely
This is killing me so slowly
Dont pretend that you dont know me
Thats the worst thing you could do!
Now I'm singing such a sad song
These things never seem to last long
Something that I never planned on
Help me baby Im so sick of being lonely

I am so lonely

And I remember you told me baby
Somethings gotta give
If I cant be the one to hold you baby
I dont think I could live

Now Im so sick of being lonely
This is killing me so slowly
Dont pretend that you dont know me
Thats the worst thing you could do!

Now I'm singing such a sad song
These things never seem to last long
Something that I never planned on
Help me baby Im so sick of being lonely

I am so lonely
I am so lonely...

(the song can be hear using my mp3 pod at the bottom of the page)


and today also i knew how to write my final repot.thanks to you bro (Mat) for helping me..now i can finish up my final report and ready for the last journey at MMU next sem..

p/s ; bart,cana ngan jualan album?muahaha..jom balek melaka ngan aku 5hb nih.xpun 6hb.7hb kita join tenement futsal kat melaka..team 809E nak amek bahagian nih..