Tentangku

Photobucket
18, Damai Street
If you can't take me at my worst,
you don't deserve me at my best.
Jika kau tidak dapat menerima keburukanku,
kau tidak layak menerima yang terbaik tentangku.

Laman Bicara

...

Terbaik

nurfaliha
bart
kamal
cikinto
kodoks
manutd
jom buat duit
buat pencinta sejarah
Lathef Mutalib

Create Your Badge


Koleksi

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009


Credits

Lathef and Wife
Photobucket
Ramai kerrr?

Layannn..

Nothing
Sunday, November 19, 2006

nothing new material 2 being posted 2day..yesterday i went 2 help my mother at Tabika Kreatif Convocation.Happy to see all the young child from 4-6 years received their certificate..as i remember, when i was in the kindergarten, there was no Convocation Day..haih!

erm..the MMU PRESIDENT CUP is back.i'm not the MMU Soccer Club's commity but i just want to promote this tournament..Actually, i just wanna put this poster in my blog..the reason is my pic is there..(see the player with no 13)..muahaha..this sem i cant play the president cup.Nanyo also will just be a history starting from this sem.I dont want to rebuild Nanyo next sem.i prefer 2 play with another team (if there is a team that want me),otherwise i maybe stop playing football and concentrate on badminton because there is an open tournament next sem..muahaha..my last sem at mmu(insyaallah)..

p/s : saja tuleh omputeh,kalo silap grammar ka ejaan ka buat2 xnmpk dah la.saya budak br belajar..;)